- April 11, 2015: "GR CH" Bear and Ruff-N-Tuff Patty are proud parents of a litter of 7 beautiful puppies.
- April 1, 2015: Outlaw's May was photographed by world renowned photographer Jim Aba.
- February 7th, 2015: "GR CH Bear" was bred today to Ruff-N-Tuff Patty.
- February 4th, 2015: Chanel pups are born and they are beautiful. (Sold Out)
- December 4th, 2014: We received confirmation from our veterinarian about our "CH" Grinch and "CH" Chanel litter, she is pregnant.
WHO ARE THE OUTLAWZ ?
We are NOT a kennel, instead we are a group of family and friends who are fanciers of both the American Bully & Pit Bull terrier. Established in 2001, we have produced some of the greatest dogs that graced the beautiful earth, we have been very lucky with the success we have had over the past 14 years.
Our breeding philosophy has remained the same, we believe in quality over quantity, a practice that has seemed to disappear these days. We do not believe every pup out of a litter is breeding stock thus we do enforce spay and neuter contracts on dogs we sell as "Pet only". It seems that a large majority of breeders these days are selling every puppy out of a litter as "Show Quality" but this is where our breed not only gets over populated but also has pet quality dogs reproducing pet quality offspring. Every breeding that we put together are not simply a result of a stud and bitch thrown together to simply produce puppies, prior to any breeding we have a "sit down" and discuss the positives and negatives, investigate the history and study each individual dog its the pedigree of both the stud and bitch. We believe this not only increases the odds of producing a healthy dog free of genetic defects, it also almost guarantees a fundamentally sound animal.
We would like to thank you for taking time out and visiting our home on the web, we are very humbled and honored that your here. Please feel free to browse around and if you have any questions or comments, whether positive or negative please contact us via email, text or a good ole phone call.
We at Outlaw Kennels feel that communication is very important so we join us below.